Cloud 9: High Definition Loop Mass Media Matrix (HDBT Receivers Not Included)
AVProConnect Presents a stable alternative to HDMI over IP with Cloud
9. The AC-MX9XHDL-HDBT is a unique piece of technology that allows you
to take 9 inputs and distribute them to almost limitless outputs by
adding or stacking additional units. Get all of the stuff you love from
AV over IP and more with none of the headaches, including Matrixing
Quad-View, 9-Source Multiview, Actual Instant Matrix Switching (AIMS),
IR & RS232 control of the displays, and more.
uncompressed HDBaseT Technology, this system will truly shine and give
you actual lossless images on screen and perform more reliably, making
it ideal for low-no maintenance setups. No network switch is required,
making this solution a very quick and efficient installation option in
larger AV systems. In addition, you will have access to dual, front
panel, color screens to further simplify the setup process. One screen
is for Source Preview and the other is used for Settings.
control, Cloud 9 features a host of ready made 3rd party control
drivers (C4, RTI, Crestron, ELAN Coming Soon) along with a robust API
for universal implementation. Additionally, with Routable IR &
RS232 you can control the displays (Power on, power off) with by using
same HDBaseT CAT cable runs already in place.
"In the Lab" Durring the testing of Cloud 9.
Cloud 9: High Definition Loop Mass Media Matrix
- Instant Matrix Switching w/ AIMS Technology
- 9-Source, Unlimited Outputs
- Robust HDBaseT Technology
- Matrixable Quad View
- 9-Source Multiview
- Dynamic Video Walls (W/ DigiBird)
- Dual Color LCD Screens for Setup
- Instantly jump form Multiview/Quadview to Single image
- IR, RS-232, or Ethernet Control
- IR, RS-232 Passthrough to Displays/Projectors
"Actual Instant Matrix Switching" allows the Cloud 9 to instantly
display any of the sources on any display with no delay from button push
to switch. Additionally, AIMS allows you to switch in and out of
multiview mode instantly.
This function allows you to utilize a larger display or projector to
show either one source at a time or 4 sources at a time. In this mode
you can matrix each quadrant individually or display one source full
9-SOURCE MULTIVIEW: View
all 9 sources on any display, ideal for large projectors, confidence
monitors and eye catching dynamic video walls with a DigiBird Processor.
IR & RS-232 MATRIX & DISPLAY CONTROL:
Not only can you control the matrix itself with these protocols, you
have the ability to control the displays/projectors for things like
power on/off without running extra wires. This often overlooked feature
is fully implemented in the Cloud 9.
Increase the size of you matrix to limitless proportions by simply
adding additional units. They only take up 1U rack space and each unit
adds 9 more outputs to your system.
We get asked all the time how is this possible with traditional HDMI
distribution methods, and the answer is simple. While it feels simple
to the installer, tons of things are happening at once behind the
scenes. The signal is managed by our FPGA Modules which make for very
robust mission critical installations. Our FPGA Engineers are among the
best in the world and the Cloud 9 reflects this.
ISOLATED POE: Isolated PoE allows this unit to function reliably by isolating high voltage away from sensitive components
- Bars and Restaurants are absolutely perfect. Low downtime and robust implementation make for happy owners and repeat work.
- In medical facilities for multiview point to point training environments
- For classrooms with lots of displays and presenters
- For security applications to view 4-9 HD video cameras
- For transportation management systems for monitoring camera feeds in hi-def.
- Large homes that want the ultimate control experience