AVProConnect’s AC-SW62-UHD (aka Easy Street) is a robust multi-format
matrix switch designed for small offices, classrooms and conference
rooms. This 6x2 matrix is designed to be an ALL-IN-ONE solution for the
active office allowing for multiple input types, including HDMI (x3),
VGA, DisplayPort. In addition to the local inputs, it has a HDBaseT
input that is compatible with the AC-EX100WPP-UHD so you can use a Wall Plate Transmitter from anywhere in the room, or a separate room all together!
have two outputs with this matrix, one is HDBaseT (Cat6) and the other
is HDMI. Being a matrix, you have the ability to have different sources
displayed on two displays at once.
You can use RS232 or IR to
control the unit in addition to being able to pass RS232 and IR signals
to the the remote end over the HDBaseT output. Analog audio extraction
is also available for a zoned or local audio system.
intuitive and automatic control makes this unit the ideal "leave in the
room" matrix. The user have an "Auto" option where the unit defaults to
the last plugged in device, or simple one button control for each
output. Efficiency is the name of the game with this matrix.
- 3x HDMI 2.0 Inputs
- DispayPort & VGA Inputs
- HDBaseT Input (w/ PoE for Wall Plate Transmitter)
- HDMI & HDBaseT Matrix Outputs
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 (HDMI input Only)
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support (HDMI input Only)
- DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1080x60 (VGA Support)
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 (DisplayPort)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a) In
- 70M (230ft) On 1080P, 40M (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a) Out
- PoE provider for AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T Wall Plate Tx
- PoE Provider for AV-EX70-UHD-R Receiver
- Fast Switching
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Simple “One-touch” front panel controls
- Analog audio extraction
- RS232 & IR Control
- RS232 & IR pass through to HDBaseT Rx
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
Key benefits of using AC-SW62-UHD:
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION:
This unit supports 4K resolutions for today's modern office. As
displays get larger and PC's output more 4K content, 4K is ever more
necessary in this environment. Utilizing high resolution allows the
user to share higher quality marketing and draft images and makes
presentations sharper and view-able for larger audiences.
2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T,
the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K
is up to 70 meters (230ft) into the matrix! You can additionally go 70M
(230ft) on 1080P, 40M (131ft) on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a
3) AUTO SENSING: This matrix is
designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the
user plugs in their device (BYOD), the matrix automatically senses the
signal and makes it active. If more than one inputs are in use, there
is a simple button on the front to toggle inputs for each output.
4) CONTROL: Simple front panel control, IR and RS232 control is available.
The EasyStreet is capable of powering both the HDBaseT input device or
transmitter (AC-EX100WPP-UHD or AC-EX100-UHD-T) as well as the HDBaseT
receiver (AC-EX70-UHD-R). This eliminates unnecessary power supplies
and cleans up the installation dramatically.
The Multi-format design allows you to leave this "in-room" matrix
comfortable without having to supply a plethora of adapters. You have
input options for VGA, DisplayPort, and 3x HDMI. In addition if you use
the AC-EX100-WPP Transmitter, you have another HDMI and VGA input.
- The efficient user interface makes it an ideal "leave in room" device for conference rooms that the end user can control simply.
- Conference/huddle room configurations where many sources types can be used, DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA
- HDBaseT In and Out for large auditorium type scenarios.
- Lecture halls and instructor led classrooms where the instructor can have total control of remote and local inputs
- Auto sensing, so the end user has ZERO configuration
- In-Home media rooms with one or two displays and a need for multiple, fast switching , inputs
- Anywhere where a reliable, simple to use switch is necessary.