Key benefits of using AC-DA210-HDBT:
1) 18Gbps 4K HDBaseT Distribution (4K60 4:4:4): Full 4K resolution is becoming increasingly important in mass distribution applications. In many of these applications images are being viewed at very close proximity and having 4K is key to delivering a sharp message. Additionally, this feature is valuable in public spaces where digital documentation is being shown, making messages and memos readable. Don’t settle for limited 4K, deliver high bandwidth 18Gbps 4K60 (4:4:4) images to every connected display.
2) Cascading: The AC-DA210-HDBT was built to be cascaded into additional units, allowing you to distribute your content to 100’s of displays. The AC-DA210-HDBT also has two HDMI outputs so that you can daisy chain both sources and switch them across massive cascaded systems.
3) Audio De-embedding: A truly unique feature to the AC-DA210-HDBT. Often times you need to extract compatible audio from the sources that is prepped for a secondary audio amplifier. With this unit you have options. You can choose to extract your audio from the unit by 2CH Phoenix, SPDIF, and Toslink Optical increasing the possibilities and compatibility. The deembedded audio is always active so you just need to plug and go. Audio always follows the active source.
4) "Max Flow" Chassis: The 19 inch 1U Rack Mount Chassis is designed for maximum air flow, this is ideal for stacking in tight racks. You can walk off the job knowing that your core distribution will remain calm and cool under pressure for years to come.
5) Ultra Low-Profile Receivers w/ PoH:
The AC-DA210-HDBT is compatible with the AC-EX70-444-RNE
Ultra Slim HDBaseT receivers. On top of saving a ton a space and being able to put it anywhere, it is fully powered by PoH (Power Over HDBaseT) eliminating the need for bulky power supplies on the display end. IR and RS-232 signals can also pass through to the receivers for remote control.WHERE DO THESE FIT?
These devices are perfect for distributing any two sources to an unlimited number of displays (one source at a time).
- Retail signal distribution – Big Box Stores & Local Retail for Advertising; Schools & Offices for Info-boards
- Bars & Restaurants – A very simple way to “split” the signal to show in multiple locations.
- Digital Signage – Low cost method for airports, rail, subway and more to distribute high value 4K signals
- A word on Cascading – Need more displays? Just connect an output to the next devices input and keep stringing the displays together – now you have a 1 x 500 DA that can switch two sources!
Whats in the box?
• Rack Ears
• 2x Phoenix Connectors (RS-232 and 2CH Audio)
• 48v Power Supply (100-240 Input)
• AC CordWARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.