• HDMI 2.0 (a/b)
• 18Gbps Bandwidth
• Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
• High Dynamic Range Support
• Perfect for Video Walls
• Advanced EDID Management
• Full HDR Support
• Locking Power Connector
• Ultra low-profile design Slim Chassis
• Strong and Stable HDMI Signaling
• Plug N Play set up
• Military Grade Stability
• Blue LED confidence lights on front panel
Key Benefits of AC-FRESCO-DA116
1) 18Gbps Support (4K60 4:4:4): This Distribution Amplifier offers the highest available bandwidth to ensure maximum stability in distributed HDMI systems, even at higher resolutions. With the added bandwidth you can comfortably use all of the latest 4K sources without worrying about headroom. With these DA's you are already prepared for all 4K formats and future 8K formats
2) Cascading: The AC-FRESCO-DA116 was designed for cascading. You will not have any concerns cascading this unit for several "hops". There is even a built in "cascade mode" that can be enabled for plug and play compatibility.
3) Full HDR Support: One often overlooked feature to include is the ability to maintain the integrity of HDR. We are 100% compatible with HDR and will repeat the signal in its full integrity.
4) EDID Management: Advanced EDID management is on board so you can select from 16 different setting, including Cascade Mode, auto and "from display". All of this enhances your ability to get the right signal throughout the system and ensures communication with any 3rd party device.
5) Ultra Low-Profile Design: The minimalist design makes the device even more versatile. Designed to fit in any nook or cranny, you don't need to worry about finding space for the DA allowing you to focus on other elements of the job.
Where do these fit?
These devices can be used in a wide variety of ways. Knowing they are able to handle 18Gbps video signaling gives you the confidence that it will work for years to come.
Video Walls: When using commercial displays to make a video wall, every display needs to receive get the exact same signal at the same time. the Fresco DA116 will provide the stable uncompressed connection that makes a video wall “pop”.
Bars & Restaurants: Perfect for showing the game or a menu on many displays at the same time.
Digital Signage: Signage and advertisements are everywhere, using a Fresco DA116 will ensure an uncompressed image will reach its destination. Delivering a signal that is processed through a compression model can lower the quality of the final image.
Retail TV Sales: Stores that sell displays need to have high bandwidth solutions that will deliver the most optimized image to the screen. Today’s displays are 4K and built to show HDR. if you are selling new displays, you need to have a distribution solution that can handle the latest signaling.
WARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.