Full Feature Set:
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- Downmix beyond 7.1 Channel
- Downmix Dolby Atmos and DTS HD to 2 Channel
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Simple setup with front panel control screen
- Web GUI for simple connectivity and control/management
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232, and LAN Control Options
- Front Panel Control
- Digital Coax Audio Out (6CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN, and more
- Extracted Audio has 3 Operating Modes: Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- Mirrored HDMI Outputs include unimpeded Audio
- Built-in Downmixer
- Built-in Downscalers
- ICT used in the HDBaseT outputs
- Volume Control
Key Benefits of using the AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM:
Invisible Compression - ICT is a technology we developed to ensure 18Gbps distribution over standard category cable. That means what you put in is what you see on the screen. No need to worry about compression artifacts and banding like you find with other compression methods.
Ultimate HDR Support - This matrix supports all flavors of HDR in all formats. Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC, and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compressions are compatible.
Extreme EDID Management - With 29 onboard EDID's, including HDR EDID’s, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. It also has the ability to INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye EDID problems...
Front Panel Screen - Make setup a breeze! The front panel allows you to do basic setup including; EDID, Audio, Matrixing, and network. All without connecting a PC or hooking anything up. This additional mode of control is a welcome resource on the job site.
Web GUI - Full matrix control is available on the internal WebOS - Simply plug the matrix into the network and punch in the default IP (192.168.1.239) or use DHCP to connect to a full control system! The Web GUI is designed with mobile devices in mind, so feel free to use your phone or tablet for real-time control.
Resolution Down Scaling - Are you installing a mixed system with a combination of 4K and 1080p displays? No problem with this unit. The AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM has built-in down scalers throughout each HDBaseT output. You are able to downscale 4K to 1080p and lock that per output. This will ensure you never send a 4K signal to a display that isn’t able to process the picture.
Audio Downmixing - No need to set your source to 2 Channel, no matter what kind of audio this matrix switcher receives it can convert it to 2 channel. This allows you to deliver Dolby Atmos sound to a home theater and 2 channel audio to a bedroom at the same time.
Audio De-Embedding - Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows 8 digital coax outputs with support for 6CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS. Extracted audio routing options include
- Bind to output (extracted audio switches with the video, this is the default mode)
- Bind to input (extracted audio is fixed to the corresponding input by the same number)
- Independent (extracted audio can be routed however you like and there are commands to allow it to function as a separate matrix)
Volume Control - The ability to manage the sound of an installation is essential. AVPro makes that process easier by allowing you to control the volume of each of the de-embedded audio outputs separately via control commands.