KEY BENEFITS OF USING THE AC-EX70-SC2-R:
Full HDR Support: With a plethora of HDR EDID's to choose from, HDR can now be activated on capable displays no matter what the infrastructure requires. This allows flexibility in system design and will enable you to maximize budgets by providing HDR content where you want it.
Fixed Output Up/Down Scaling: This is possibly one of the most critical features in a mixed system. Most AVR's, matrix switchers, and other peripherals cannot scale. Using this HDBaseT receiver allows you to set the resolution no matter what the signals deliver. Output 4K, even if the signal is sending 720p.
Interlaced to Progressive Scaling: This advanced technology will help installers overcome problematic 1080i sources by converting interlaced signals to progressive signals. For example, you can convert a 1080i signal to 1080P, 4K 30Hz, 4K 60Hz 4:2:0, or 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 at the users will. Perfect for working with set-top boxes or satellite receivers.
Adaptive Scaling Mode: This EXCLUSIVE AVPro Edge technology was designed specifically to overcome problems with legacy sources, like set-top boxes outputting 720P or 1080i. When these legacy formats are implemented into modern, high-bandwidth distribution systems, sink devices can exhibit stability issues. The Adaptive Scaling Mode will convert all signals less than 1080P to 1080P and will bypass 4K and HDR signals through untouched. This will allow you to install legacy sources in modern systems comfortably.
The Most Advanced EDID Management: There are 16 pre-loaded EDID settings from legacy technology (480) to full 4K and HDR Options. This is the only device that will provide this unique EDID combination. The AC-EX70-SC2-R also has custom user EDID for future use, total customization, and EDID bypass for using the sink EDID.
L/R Audio De-Embedding: The AC-EX70-SC2-R has an audio output that allows audio to be stripped anywhere in a system and re-routed to where it's needed most. AC-EX70-SC2-R units can be combined to strip multiple streams from multiple outputs or sources. (PCM only, this does not downmix.)
On-Board Troubleshooting: This receiver/scaler allows you to generate a 720P, 1080P, or 4K test pattern to identify external problems (source, repeater, displays, etc.) Now, you can be sure that your wiring is correct and get to the bottom of issues quickly without having to worry if the source or sink is working correctly.
- Stable scaling solution for all HDBaseT Matrix Switchers.
- For mixed systems with SD, HD, and UHD displays within a matrix. Since a matrix will typically "down-clock" to the lowest common format, putting a scaler in will essentially "trick" the matrix into sending 4K UHD material. The scaler will downscale the content to 480 for the HD display.
- EDID causes about 80% of HDMI connectivity issues – The AC-EX70-SC2-R can fix them all.
- EDID capture and emulation – would you like to test endpoints before hanging that 600-pound projector 100 feet up on the ceiling? Use the AC-EX70-SC2-R, and your problem is solved.
FULL FEATURE SET
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- Fixed Output Options 480P, 720P, 1080P & 4K
- 70 Meter 4K Support
- HDBaseT Trusted Technologies
- Adaptive Scaling Mode
- Plug & Play Match Display Preference Mode
- 16 EDID Options (Including Auto & HDR EDID Options)
- L/R Audio De-embedding (PCM only, does not downmix)
- Test Pattern Generation
- Simple, Easy to Use, 3-Button Operation
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- Up to 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- HDR, HDR10+, and HLG Support
- EDID Management and EDID Emulate
- 720P, 1080P & 4K Test Patterns Built-in for Troubleshooting
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- CEC Pass-Through
- 3D Support
- LED Status, Link, Power Indication Lights
- Micro USB Port for Control
- Supports Uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 48V Power Supply
- IR Receiver
- IR Emitter
- 3-Pin Terminal block
- 2-Pin Terminal block
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Screws for Mounting Brackets
- Rubber Feet