- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support (Using ICT)
- 4K60 (4:4:4)
- 12-bit Support
- Full HDR (HDR, HDR10+, and HLG) and Dolby Vision Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- EDID Management and EDID emulate
- L/R Audio Extraction on Tx
- CEC Pass Through
- 3D Support
- Ultra Slim (.47 inch/12mm)
- Bidirectional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- Bi-Directional PoE (ieee)
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- RS232 Control form local or remote
- Single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) for all signals (Shielded Cat6 recommended)
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs / Outputs) till 7KV.
- Transfer IR & RS-232 signals from Tx to Rx
- I-Pass Feature for control system "pass-through IR"
- 3-20v protection circuit built-in for safe IR transport
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
Key benefits of using AC-EX70-444-TNE:
1) HDBaseT Compatibility: This device works with HDBaseT technology, which means any projector, display, or AVR that has an HDBaseT input can accept a signal from this device. This allows integrators to use professional products built for professional video distribution and not have to purchase an additional HDBaseT receiver unit.
2) Distance: The chipset used in this device allows for the highest quality video signals to be passed very long distances. Full 4K signals can be transmitted 70 meters, while the less taxing 1080p signal can be transmitted a full 100 meters.
3) Slim Chassis: Because of the small form factor and the extremely slim design, this unit can be hidden anywhere. You can mount it to the side of a rack, or under a counter near your source without the end user even knowing it’s there.
4) Control: Get total control with RS232 & IP control for the unit from this TX unit, using HDBaseT functionality to send control signals over the same category cable being used for the video signal.
5) POE: With POE you can power this unit via a receiver unit, or you can use the power adapter that comes with this device to power a receiver on the other end.
WARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.