The AC-EX100-UHD-R3 is a 100m HDBaseT Receiver with RS-232,
IR, Ethernet, Audio Extraction and EDID Management.
Comprehensive Features = Easier Implementation
This long range (100m, 330ft. up to 4K30) HDMI extension device is unrivaled with
it’s unique set of features. The receiver was designed to be a true problem
solver, when the situation requires more power, distance, added Ethernet and
reverse power or control, the Bad A** Extender or B.A.E has it covered. Using the most powerful
HDBaseT technology on the market, this product is sure be a long-lasting part
of your video distribution infrastructure.
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION OVER CATEGORY CABLE: The length of
manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made, and they are
unreliable after short distances. This does not allow installers or users to
remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and
can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user. Our AC-EX100-UHD
supports 4K up to 70M (230ft) with crystal clear 4K30 Resolution & 100M
(330ft) on 1080P.
2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100-UHD-R3, the transmission
distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft).
3) EDID MANAGEMENT: Control the source device with EDID
management. With the multitude of sources out there, this feature allows
you to fix a known good EDID so the source device knows what to output....
4) CONTROL: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control
the sources from the sinks or vice versa. This allows unlimited
flexibility when controlling sinks, and sources. Control the rack or
source and the display or sink over the same single wire.
6) I-PASS: Plug you Control System emitter ports directly into
the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR
pass through, our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this
without wear and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
7) ETHERNET EXTENSION: When working with any AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T,
AC-EX100TT-UHD-T or AC-EX100-UHD-T transmitter, you gain the ability to extend
any network or ethernet signal. With the additional ethernet ports on these
extender units you have a bi-directional Ethernet hub.
8) AUDIO EXTRACTION: Use the AC-EX100-R3’s audio extraction port to
distribute audio directly into an audio amplifier or AVR. This gives you the
ability to control the audio separately from the video signal.
POWER: When power at the rack is not an option. For instance, there
is simply too many power supplies, or it is difficult to get to, with The
B.A.E. you have the option to power the transmitter from the receiver (your
Ultra-long distance 4K HDMI
Extension (70m, 230ft on 4K) (100m, 330ft on HD). Think auditorium, large classrooms, large homes, long home runs. Insert to manage a problem source or
add a 4K source. This extender can be placed in a system to properly
manage sources with EDID, or upgrade a source to 4K.
Extended Ethernet distribution. These
connect and act as additional hubs for LAN connections. You can easily
supply the local sources with reliable wired connections for internet rather
than Wi-Fi. Perfect for local gaming systems, Blu-ray players, computers
and more. (Must be paired with AVPro Edge’s UHD transmitters)
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
- 10.2Gbps Bandwidth
- Audio Extraction
- Supports 3D
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 100M (330ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- Ethernet hub & extension
- EDID Management
- I-Pass Feature for control system "pass-through
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi-Directional RS232 Transport
- ieee PoE for universal HDBaseT Installations
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1,
Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos via HDMI
- Can Cascade
- Bi-Directional Power