Key Benifeits of using the AC-CXMF62-AUHD
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: This unit supports 4K60 (4:4:4) 18Gbps signaling for today's modern office. As displays get larger and new PCs default to 4K resolutions, it’s imperative that your video distribution products are built to handle these high resolutions.
2) DISTANCE: By using any ConferX 100 meter wall plate transmitter or the AVPro Edge RNE receiver, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft) into the matrix! Additionally, go 100M on 1080P, 70M on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a display.
3) CONTROL: Simple front panel control, web based GUI, IR and RS232 control is available.
4) POWER: The ConferX Multi Format 6x2 is capable of powering both the HDBaseT transmitters as well as the HDBaseT receiver. This eliminates unnecessary power supplies and cleans up the look of your installation.
5) INTEROPERABILITY: Because this matrix switcher has an HDBaseT input and output, it is able to work alongside any standard HDBaseT equipment. Most importantly it can work with any of the HDBaseT transmitters or receivers from AVPro Edge & ConferX.
AC-CXWP-HDMO-T (allows for an HDMI input. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
AC-CXWP-MDP-T (allows for switchable Mini DisplayPort and HDMI inputs. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
AC-CXWP-VGA-T (allows for switchable VGA and HDMI inputs. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
AC-CXWP-USBC-T (allows for switchable USB-C and HDMI inputs. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
AC-CX100-RAMP (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4K@18Gbps)
AC-EX70-444-RNE (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4k@18Gbps)
AC-EX100-UHD-R3 (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4k@18Gbps)
AC-EX70-UHD-R (70 meters 1080p, 40 meters firstname.lastname@example.orgGbps)
AC-EX70-SC2-R (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4K@18Gbps)
FULL FEATURE SET
• HDMI 2.0(a/b)
• Microphone Input (powered or not)
• IR Control
• Web Based Control GUI
• Extracted Audio Breakout
• Advanced EDID Management
• Works with 3rd party control (Control4, Crestron, Savant, etc)
• 18Gbps Bandwidth Support (HDMI, HDBaseT & DisplayPort output)
• 4K60 4:4:4 Support (HDMI, HDBaseT & DisplayPort output)
• Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
• Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
• HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)