- HDMI 2.0 Input
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Support
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1080x60 VGA Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- No Local Power Necessary (Powered by AC-EX100-UHD-R or other POE devices)
- Single Gang, Low heat, Straight in rear RJ45 receptacle design.
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.
- Single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-6A) for all signals
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs / Outputs) till 7KV.
- Single Gang Construction (Fits Decora Type USA single gang boxes and mud rings)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- Single Gang (Decora), Low heat, rugged, long-life chassis
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
- Can Cascade for ultra-long distance
Key benefits of using AC-CXWP-MDP-100KIT
1) UHD over Category Cable: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) Distance: By using AC-CXWP-MDP-100KIT the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft)
3) Auto Sensing: This wall plate is designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device, the wall plate automatically senses the signal and makes it active. With indicator lights on the face of the wall plate you know whether or not you have a solid connection or not.
4) Power: No local power required when you use the AC-CXWP-MDP-100KIT. Power is provided by ultra-stable PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally for use with any HDBaseT Receiver or projector that takes HDBaseT input.
5) Single Gang: Save space and make a squeaky clean installation with the single gang configuration. This wall plate fits in more places than ever, it’s perfect for mounting in a wall, on a desk or podium top, or any other place where you need a solid and sleek HDMI connection.
6) ConferX wall plate transmitters are built to fit with any standard wall plate cover or mud ring you find at local hardware stores. Each transmitter comes with a single 1-gang cover, but fits with any standard size 2, 3 or 4-gang wall plate cover when lining multiple units up side by side.
4K Wall Plate Extender Applications:
• Conference/huddle room configurations where many sources types can be used, like computers, players, etc...
• Auditoriums: This unit extends HDMI up to 100M (330FT) for long distance type scenarios.
• Personal Office: Create simple presentation venues, with audio, that are plug and play and reliable in your office.
• Non Technical Scenarios: This device is auto sensing, so the end-user has ZERO configuration, this is the perfect transmitter anywhere non-technical users will access the system.
WARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.