Key benefits of using AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT:
Invisible Compression Technology: ICT is a revolution in HDMI extension technology, it allows AVPro Edge Products to deliver high bandwidth 4K signals over category cable. Normally when this is done, the video is left with compression artifacts and banding. Using AVPro Edge’s proprietary ICT solution allows us to deliver a stable picture without any degradation.
USB 2.0 and KVM Integration: The AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT supports the extension of USB signals, which may be switched and routed over the HDBaseT link along with the other AV signals and can be managed separately via a control system. USB 2.0 host and device ports are provided on both the TX and RX units, allowing you to connect a USB mouse, keyboard, PTZ camera or other device to be connected at one unit and routed to a computer or other host at another unit.
Down Scaling: The AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT has a scaling circuit built into the transmitter. The scaler can scale 4K to 1080P. Essential when working. With projectors or displays that are only 1080p.
Total EDID Management: The AC-CXWP-KVM-KIT has robust EDID control. EDID management allows you to manage the input device and request specific video resolutions and/or audio codecs. the following EDID options are available:
- EDID Bypass
- 1080P 2CH Audio
- 1080P 8CH Audio
- 4K60 4:2:0 2CH Audio
- 4K60 4:2:0 8CH Audio
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 2CH Audio
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR 8CH Audio
- USER EDID – EDID Copy
The EDID Copy Function allows you to copy and save from any display or projector you want to.
Audio Return Channel (ARC): The Audio Return Channel in HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable or Toslink, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, our extender will continue the upstream audio all the way to the Transmitter. There it can be connected via HDMI ARC or Toslink.
On-Board Troubleshooting: This unit allows you to generate a 1080P or 4K test pattern to identify external problems (source, repeater, displays, etc...). You can now be sure that your wiring is correct and get to the bottom of problems quickly should they arise, without having to worrying if the source or sink is working properly. You can generate a test pattern from the Tx or the Rx so you can verify total system infrastructure integrity.
KVM WALL PLATE EXTENDER APPLICATIONS
- For use as a KVM – to control remote computer via local keyboard and mouse.
- For extending USB for remote device control in PTZ cameras and other USB equipped devices.
- For use in retrofit jobs where category cable is available and re-engineering is not an option.
- For extending IR and RS232 to control devices at the TX and RX
- For use in returning Display/Projector audio signals to the TX for use in distributed audio matrix (ARC HDMI/SPDIF)
- For use on tough installs where advanced EDID management and troubleshooting tools (patterns) are necessary to dial in a signal – excellent results with even marginal repeaters and sink devices.
- For use with legacy 1080p projectors and displays