This AC-EX100-UHD-T is the Transmitter Only
The AC-EX100-UHD-T is our 100m HDMI 2.0(a/b) Transmitter via HDBaseT, the Transmitter includes Bi-Directional Power, RS-232, IR, Ethernet, Audio Extraction and EDID Management.
- AC-EX100-UHD-R3~ HDBaseT BAE Receiver, This version can supply PoE Power back to the AC-EX100-UHD-T Transmitter
- All HDBaseT Receiving Devices like Displays, TV's, Projectors, AVR's, Switchers, etc...This unit Supplies IEEE PoE Power
This transmitters long range (100m - 1080p; 70m - UHD 4K) is unrivaled when you include the
features it comes with. This transmitter is designed to be a true
problem solver. When the situation requires more power, distance, added
Ethernet and reverse power or control, the B.A.E has it covered.
Using the most powerful HDBaseT technology on the market, this product
is sure be a robust long lasting part of your infrastructure.
The B.A.E features advanced functions like
Bi directional power - Power the transmitter from the receiver or the receiver from the transmitter, wither way only one power supply is required.Ethernet Hub - The transmitter and receivers both have Ethernet ports acting as a bi directional Ethernet hub.Audio Extraction - Extract audio from the transmitter with the on board SPDIF and Balanced 2-channel ports.EDID Management - Select from preloaded EDID's so you can have total control over the active source.
Key benefits of using AC-EX100-UHD:
- Plug & Play – Field Firmware Update-able
- 10.2 GBPS Video Bandwidth
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT 6a) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP/STP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 100 meters at 1080P up to 100 meters and 4K up to 70 meters.
- PoE (Bi Directional) ieee certified.
- HDMI V2.0 supported.
- HDCP2.2 / 1.4 compliant.
- HDR Support
- UHD support: 4Kx2K 30Hz or 4Kx2K 60Hz YUV 4:2:0
- LED indicators monitoring power status.
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs / Outputs) till 7KV.
- Pair of mounting ears (supplied)
- Transfer Bi-directional IR & RS-232
- I-PASS IR Direct Connect with VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit)
- Ethernet hub
- Advanced EDID Management
- Audio Extraction (SPDIF & Balanced 2-Channel PCM on Tx)
- Can Cascade
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: The length of manufactured
HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable
after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated
in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies
and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or
make cables on a DIY basis. CAT 6a cables are available widely and
can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user. Our AC-EX100-UHD
supports 4K up to 100M (330FT) with crystal clear 4K Resolution.
2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100-UHD, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is up to 100 meters and 4K is up to 70 meters (230’).
3) EDID MANAGEMENT: Control
the source device with EDID management. With the multitude of sources
out there, this feature allows you to fix a known good EDID so the
source device knows what to output.... every time.
IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the
sinks or vice versa. This allows unlimited flexibility when controlling
sinks, and sources. Control the rack or source and the display or sink
over the same single wire.
5) BI DIRECTIONAL POWER:
Ultra stable bi directional PoE allows you to really be flexible as you
can choose where you want to power. Eliminate power supplies at the
rack and power the Tx remotely from the display (Rx) end.
6) AUDIO EXTRACTION:
The Tx on the pair has audio outputs for PCM audio - You have balanced
2-channel and SPDIF outputs to run audio directly into a local AVR or
even more common, use the 2-channel audio to go into a distributed audio
7) I-PASS: Plug your Control
System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via
mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through, our unique VPC
(Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and
tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
4K Long Range Extender Applications
- Ultra-long distance 4K HDMI Extension (100m - 1080p; 70m - UHD 4K). Think auditorium, large classrooms, large homes, long home runs.
to manage a problem source or add a 4K source. This extender can be
placed in a system to properly manage sources with EDID, or upgrade a
source to 4K.
- NOTE - Most extender products can only do short range on 4K, these go further than others on the market.
an additional audio extraction point is needed. You can use this to
pull audio off a source if the source does not offer it.
Ethernet (internet) distribution. These connect and act as additional
hubs for LAN connections. You can easily supply the local sources with
reliable wired connections for internet rather than Wi-Fi. Perfect for
local gaming systems, Blu-ray players, computers and more.
WARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.