- High-quality microphones designed for precision audio measurement
- Built in signal generation providing a fast and accurate way to generate test tones
- An all in one carrying case that allows you to quickly deploy your analysis gear
- One year of technical support that gives you immediate assistance for acoustical issues
- All the cables you’ll need to begin calibrating immediately - Fast process efficiency that includes automated advice on acoustical decisions
- HAA recommended
The Murideo/HAA Complete Acoustic Calibration Kit Includes:
MUX-PRO: Four microphone multiplexer with low noise battery power and selectable microphone choices including multiplexing four high-quality microphones at your choice of the interval. Multiplexing provides the most accurate spatially averaged response data making hand equalization and auto-EQ verification simple and affordable. View Here
Four EMM-6 High-Performance Microphones: These are type 2 microphones specifically designed for audio measurement. Rugged and accurate these microphones will transform your IPad into a state-of-the-art measurement tool. View Here
iAI2 Microphone Preamplifier & Generator: Developed specifically for Studio Six Digital AudioTools this device allows your IPad or IPhone to work with our microphones and multiplexer. The IAI2 also includes a precision digital audio generator eliminating the need for test tone DVDs or a separate generator. View Here
Murideo Custom Case: This attractive soft case unfolds conveniently exposing all items for immediate deployment. The case holds all the kit components plus has a pouch for your IPad, cables and other accessories. View Here
Reed R8090 Sound Calibrator: The REED R8090 Sound Level Calibrator generates a stable acoustic signal at a controlled frequency and amplitude to verify the accuracy of your sound level meter. It complies with IEC 942 class 2. Simply place the calibrator on microphone, turn on and adjust your sound level meter. View Here
25 Foot Optical Toslink Cable: Long-range optical cable allows you to have flexibility from your workstation, feel free to move the kit around as you calibrate with the extra length.
Four Marked 25 Foot Microphone (XLR) Cables: These cables are neatly tucked away in the base of the HAA Complete Acoustic Calibration Kit. Saving you space and offering simple transport off all components. Additionally, you can easily move the microphones to various locations easily for better spatial sampling. The cable build is soft and flexible making it easy to deploy and wrap up after the job. The cables are marked so you can keep track of which mic the port is calibrated tool.
10 Foot Microphone XLR Lead for iAI2: There is a 10-foot lead to enable you to move the iAI2 around as well, place it on a desk or on the ground to save your workspace for other applications. The cable build is soft and flexible making it easy to deploy and wrap up after the job.
Essential Tools: You also get a kit of essential tools such as a screwdriver with over 30 different swappable heads.
iAudioInterface2: - Apple iOS Digital Preamp/Interface A state of the art, Made for iPod, microphone preamp, iAI2 is the perfect companion for AudioTools and the Transfer Function module, for loudspeaker testing, and as a general-purpose audio tester. It also works with many iOS audio Apps, including Garageband, Skype, SignalScope, Multi-Track Recorder, and more.
With the included USB cable, now you can use iAudioInterface2 with your favorite PC or Mac-based audio software.
Features of the iAudioInterface2
- 48V Phantom-powered XLR microphone input, with up to 50dB of gain*
- Balanced line input for transfer function measurements
- Balanced line output for signal generation
- Toslink digital audio output, mirrors line out at full level, also supports Dolby Digital 5.1 AC3 and DTS ES 6.1 test signals (optional in AudioTools)
- Internal li-ion battery, draws no power from your device
- When charging with the included universal power external adapter, also charges your attached iOS device, including iPad.
- Digital audio link to iOS device for lowest noise, and best quality. Uses our own A/D converters and DAC with precision USB audio clock recovery.
- Compatible with Lightning iOS devices and Mac & PC computers using the included USB interface cable.
Available with 30 pin connector or Lightning connector
Required Tools Purchased Separately: iPad or iPhone, Studio Six Digital Digital's AudioTools App purchased through the Apple Store. AudioTools $19.99, FFT Module $19.99, Polarity Test Module $ 3.99, ETC Module $ 9.99, and Surround Generator $49.99 are recommended