This is the ideal Troubleshooting and Testing combination for every integrator. Fix system issues in half the time, no more guessing, these products when working together can help you find the issue. This kit comes with both a Murideo Fresco SIX-G generator and a Murideo Fresco SIX-A Analyzer both in one nice carrying case.
Jeff Murray talks about the Fresco SIX-G
Jeff Murray talks about the Fresco SIX-A by rAVe
This review on the AVForums really sums it up.
Murideo SIX-G is for the AV integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0 and
HDCP 2.2 operation at the 18 GBPS level. Additionally, the SIX-G is an
excellent troubleshooting tool for distributed HDMI systems and a
reference source for video calibration and is compatible with CalMAN.
One of the biggest challenges for integrators today is determining what
infrastructure to put in the systems they design and further verifying
that all of the components will work together. Over the past few years
UHD TVs have been a mix of HDCP 2.2 and 1.4, 300MHz and 600MHz – even to
the point of varying by port.
The SIX-G takes out the guess
work and provides absolute information about HDMI components that will
work and IDs ones that won’t work – all in a hand-held, affordable,
portable field tool. The
SIX-G is designed to be extremely accessible shipping with free control
software, plus front panel controls that allow access to 99% of the
SIX-G is the only unit to carry the complete suite of ISF test
patterns, select-able color output level, RGB Triplets and Constant APL
(Average Picture Level) all in one place, making it a calibrators dream.
Need 10 or more units? Contact us directly to find out about special deals.
- HDCP Select-able - 2.2, 1.4, None – Confirms if the system will work or not
- Hot Plug Detect & HDCP lights
- Portable/Battery Operated
- EDID Read/Write Functionality
- Create Custom Resolutions
- Audio Confidence Tests
- L/R Audio In
- Optimized Ergonomics – 3” Color Display, Simplified Menus
- Includes Free PC Control Software
- RS232 or USB Controllable
Video Calibration Specific Features:
- ISF Certified – includes ISF Test Patterns like PLUGE, Chroma Multiburst, Color Girls & more.
- Over 100 patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- RGB Triplet Support VIA software or direct dial on device
- APL (Average Picture Level) Support
- CalMan Supported
- Multiple moving test patters to verify image stability processing
- ANSI Contrast Test Pattern
- Reference Level Output
- Analyze any HDMI/DVI signals up to 18 GBPS (4096x2160P60 4:4:4)
- Test HDMI/DVI Cables up to 18GBPS, full TMDS testing
- View up to 18GPBS Video Content & Format Info-Anywhere
- Analyze & Report HDMI Distribution System over Time (minutes, hours, days) - Down to the pixel
- Audio Confidence Tests - 2-Channel & Multichannel
- Advanced EDID Analysis & Tools - Read, Write, EDID
- Analyze HDR Signals & Metadata
- Report & Analyze InfoFrames
- HDCP Tester - 2.2, 1.4, None
- Portable, Battery Operated
- CEC Testing
- Printable Reports.
18 GBPS Signals
HDMI/DVI signals up to 18 GBPS (4096x2160P60 4:4:4). Test HDMI/DVI
Cables up to 18GBPS, giving you the ability for full TMDS testing.
Analyze Over Time
With the Fresco
SIX-A Analyzer you can analyze and report HDMI Distribution over time.
You choose minutes, hours, days, and you are testing down to the pixel.
powerhouse comes in a handheld device you have the ability to use it
very easily in the field. With it's own battery there is no need to have
it plugged into a power source, just make sure you charge it before
HDR, Meta data, Edid and more
With the Murideo
Fresco SIX-A Analyzer you can test HDR signals, metadata, infoframes,
and 2-channel and multi-channel Audio Confidence Tests. As well as read
and write EDID's with our Advanced EDID analysis and tools.
WARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.